O’Brian Diablo Roll-Off Hoist Tarping System
Lowest Profile Arms in the Industry
- Arms below and in front of the majority of all containers and compactors eliminating the 2 out of 3 things that damage a tarp system.
- Lightest weight, fully adjustable, fully hydraulic tarp system with an installed weight of 850 pounds. Get back the weight capacity you lost with the latest round of emissions controls by switching to a Diablo
- Our patented elbow upper arms enable the operator to place the roller on the rear of the container (10 to 40 cubic yard containers for lengths from 16’ to 22’) or on the rails of the hoist. This minimizes arm damage, maximizes your tarp life while preventing debris from blowing out the container.
- Greaseless pivot points utilize a self lubricating bushing. No longer do you have to deal with weekly or monthly greasing for proper pivot lubrication and maintenance.
- NO VALVING (diverter or divider combiners) required for proper arm sequencing or adjustable controls needed to control freefall.
- O’Brian gives you control valve options, multi handle or joystick.
- Patented elbow arms coupled with an enclosed gear pivot assembly produces the “best of both worlds” in tarping technology virtually eliminating all arm damage.
All material on this page referring to O’Brian Diablo Roll-Off Hoist Tarping System including text, images, logos and pdfs, are owned by O’Brian Tarping Systems, either through copyright or trademark, unless otherwise indicated.
Municipal Equipment, Inc. is an authorized O’Brian Tarping Systems reseller.