O’Brian Duracover™ Series Tarping System
- Refuse systems
- Tarping Systems
Semi-Automatic Tarping System
- Ideal for the company with all of their containers being the same size.
- How simple can it be? Simply raise the gantry, deploy the tarp over the load and lower the gantry.
- An enclosed pivot bracket houses the spring assembly which protects from breakage and can double as a fender support bracket.
- The electric motor is coupled to a 90:1 right angle worm gearbox providing for a quick & easy operation.
- Optional Hydraulic Motor
- Optional Inside Cab Controls and/or Remote Controls.
- Duracover–Designed for single axle trucks covering container lengths of 12′-16′
- Duracover XL–Designed for tandem axle trucks covering container lengths of 16′-22′
- 2″ steel tubing lower arms powered by torsion springs carry the arms from front to rear.
- 1 1/2″ steel tubing upper arms with a 1 1/4″ galvanized tarp bow
- 2 1/2″ steel tubing upper gantry slides inside a 3″ steel tubing lower gantry which is adjustable by either a 30″ or 48″ stroke hydraulic cylinder depending on model
- 12volt, electric motor coupled to a 90:1 worm gear drive to roll up and deploy the tarp system
- Raise the gantry, deploy the tarp over the load and lower the gantry, Just how simple can it be?
- Optional hydraulic power pack.
All material on this page referring to O’Brian Duracover™ Series Tarping System including text, images, logos and pdfs, are owned by O’Brian Tarping Systems, either through copyright or trademark, unless otherwise indicated.
Municipal Equipment, Inc. is an authorized O’Brian Tarping Systems reseller.