O’Brian Magnum-XD: Extreme Duty Tarp System
What makes the magnum tarp system, an extreme duty tarp system?
- 3/4″ Solid Steel Upper Elbow
- 35% Additional steel under pivot point of lower arm with an interlocking plate design
- Titan Tarp Mesh material is the strongest tarp mesh used on roll offs and hook lift trucks
- Interlocking pivot assembly
- All pivot points are self-lubricating, eliminating time and money over or under greasing
- Upper arm deflectors prevents arm damage from bowed containers and compactor hinges
- The approximate installed weight is 1250 lbs.
- Redesigned elbow made out of solid 3/4” plate steel
- Allows upper arm to articulate without side scrub
- Increased welding surface area and more steel at pivot point makes for a stronger elbow joint
- Stronger elbow joint equals longer bushing life
- Less downtime, less lost revenue, more productivity
- O’Brian Tarping Systems PREMIUM mesh material for automated tarping systems
- Weighs over 18oz per square yard
- The Titan mesh is 55% heavier than our standard 11×11 mesh
- Tensile grab strength is 84% higher than our previously standard 11×11 mesh
- Redesigned offset cylinder linkage has 35% more material under the main pivot, making it substantially stronger
- Reengineered design has the parts interlocking together like a jigsaw, allowing for more steel to be used, better weld penetration and more consistent parts quality
- New design is backwards compatible! NO need to inventory or keep up with model breaks
- Main pivot assembly also received the jigsaw redesign
- Side, bottom and top plates interlock together first and then are welded together
- Arm stop now interlocked into side plates and welded instead of just welded in, can take substantially more abuse for longer periods of time.
- Produces a higher quality, consistent, stronger design that spreads tarper loads out more efficiently
All material on this page referring to O’Brian Magnum-XD: Extreme Duty Tarp System including text, images, logos and pdfs, are owned by O’Brian Tarping Systems, either through copyright or trademark, unless otherwise indicated.
Municipal Equipment, Inc. is an authorized O’Brian Tarping Systems reseller.