Perkins Manufacturing Company D6025B Cylinder Lifter, Rear-load without kick-bar
The D6025b offers heavy-duty construction combined with a simple cylinder design, ensuring reliable lifts throughout the life of the lifter. The sliding lower latch feature allows this unit to have high ground clearance. Additional benefits include powder-coated finish, plastic upper saddle, and a one year warranty.
- Load Type: Rear-load without kick-bar
- Description: US 2-Bar; Type B (ANSI Z245.60-2008)
- Operation: Cylinder
- Width: 17 inches
- Height: 17 7/8 inches
- Mounting Height: 36 – 39 inches
- When combined with a sill extension modification kit, your rearloader can operate both commercial and residential routes.
- Compatible with tipper-bar / kick bar equipped trucks with little or no modification.
- Powerful cylinder for smooth and dependable lifting action.
- BreakAway feature reduces damage to the cylinder in the event of a collision or bottom-out.
- Simple operation and construction.
- Economically priced.
All material on this page referring to Perkins Manufacturing Company D6025B Cylinder Lifter, Rear-load without kick-bar including text, images, logos and pdfs, are owned by Perkins Manufacturing Company, either through copyright or trademark, unless otherwise indicated.
Municipal Equipment, Inc. is an authorized Perkins Manufacturing Company reseller.