Perkins Manufacturing Company Food Waste Satellite
- Cart Dumpers
- Satellite Products
The Satellite Collection Unit allows the collection or distribution of 8 cubic yards of material (up to 4,000 lbs) or 10 cubic yards of material (up to 6,000 lbs) using a dual axle pickup truck. Ordinary pickup trucks can access areas regular garbage trucks cannot. Use the Satellite unit in state parks, camping and beach locations, remote areas, missed pick-ups, food waste and organics collection, landscaping, gravel, soil and compost delivery, recycling programs, facility maintenance, and special events.
- Description: US 2-Bar/European Type B/C (ANSI Z245.60-2008)
- Mounting Height: Pick‐up truck bed height approx. 33 ¾” off ground
- The Satellite System features your choice of cart lifter with US hooks or grabber-arm style.
- The grabber arm lifter can lift a variety of container types, from 96 gallon carts to 55 gallon barrels.
- Bins may be up to 400 lbs and cycle up and down in approximately 8 seconds.
- The Satellite unit runs on 12vdc at approximately 180amp load or optional PTO.
- High Lift or Cane Lifter Option for a variety of applications.
All material on this page referring to Perkins Manufacturing Company Food Waste Satellite including text, images, logos and pdfs, are owned by Perkins Manufacturing Company, either through copyright or trademark, unless otherwise indicated.
Municipal Equipment, Inc. is an authorized Perkins Manufacturing Company reseller.