Perkins Manufacturing Company SAT3, 3 Yard Unit
The smallest of the Perkins SAT series, the SAT 3 offers a low profile design with the capabilities of collecting 3 cubic yards of material. Available with any Perkins lifter style as well as the easy to use mess tarp. Additionally, the ability to remove the entire unit saves time and money by not having to fully devote a vehicle to the usage of the SAT 3.
The SAT 3 allows the collection or distribution of 3 cubic yards of material (up to 2,000 lbs) using a standard 8′ pickup truck. Ordinary pickup trucks can access areas regular garbage trucks cannot. Use the SAT 3 in state parks, camping and beach locations, remote areas, missed pick-ups, food waste and organics collection, landscaping, gravel, soil and compost delivery, recycling programs, facility maintenance, and special events.
- Description: ANSI Type B
- Mounting Height: Pick‐up truck bed height approx. 33 ¾” off ground
- The Satellite System features your choice of cart lifter with US hooks or grabber-arm style.
- The grabber arm lifter can lift a variety of container types, from 96 gallon carts to 55 gallon barrels.
- Bins may be up to 400 lbs and cycle up and down in approximately 8 seconds.
- The SAT 3 runs on 12vdc at approximately 250 amp load.
- Installation is simple requiring installing a few permanently mounted brackets.
- Tarp System
- Steel Hydraulic Cover
All material on this page referring to Perkins Manufacturing Company SAT3, 3 Yard Unit including text, images, logos and pdfs, are owned by Perkins Manufacturing Company, either through copyright or trademark, unless otherwise indicated.
Municipal Equipment, Inc. is an authorized Perkins Manufacturing Company reseller.