Pioneer HR1500E Tuff-Taper Pivot Arm System
- Refuse systems
- Tarping Systems
This Pioneer pivot arm system for small hook lift hoists includes a 12-volt DC direct-drive right angle electric gear motor that provides steady and quiet rotation of the roller assembly and a fixed gantry. To cover a load, the electric motor unwinds the tarp, and the torsion spring-powered arms pull it toward the back. To uncover a load, the electric motor winds the tarp onto the roller.
- Applications: Single axle hook lift/cable hoist trucks
- Container style: Containers from 8’ to 16′ long
- Standard tarp: 9’ wide expandable heavy duty mesh
- 12-volt direct drive electric motor is easy to install and provides steady arm movement
- 2-way electrical switch powers the tarp system’s cover/uncover function
- Stationary gantry and fixed length pivot arms
- Heavy-duty side-mounted steel pivot arms made of 1 5/8” steel are virtually indestructible
- Reverse-wound torsion springs provide power to pivot the arms
- 12 volt DC direct drive right angle electric motor driven gearbox for quiet, efficient operation
- Ideal for same size containers
- Extruded 1-5/8” aluminum arms
All material on this page referring to Pioneer HR1500E Tuff-Taper Pivot Arm System including text, images, logos and pdfs, are owned by Pioneer, either through copyright or trademark, unless otherwise indicated.
Municipal Equipment, Inc. is an authorized Pioneer reseller.