Pioneer HR1500PTO Econocover System
This Pioneer pivot arm system is an economical tarping solution for multi-axle roll-off trucks and hooks hoists transporting containers of the same height. The hydraulic drive right angle electric gear motor provides steady and quiet rotation of the roller assembly and a fixed gantry. To cover a load, the hydraulic motor unwinds the tarp, and the torsion spring-powered arms pull it toward the back. To uncover a load, the hydraulic motor winds the tarp onto the roller.
- Applications: Full-size hook lift/cable hoist trucks
- Container style: Containers up to 24′ long
- Standard tarp: 9’ wide expandable heavy duty mesh
- Fixed length pivot arms
- Powerful, long-lasting torsion springs provide power to pivot the arms
- Telescopic gantry can be raised up to 8’ and moves vertically from 60” to 96” to accommodate various container sizes
- Hydraulic direct drive right angle motor driven gearbox for quiet, efficient operation
- Ideal for same size containers
- Powerful, long-lasting torsion spring
- Flow diverter and control valve for cover operation are low pressure for increased safety
- Steel pivot arms are standard, but extruded aluminum arms are available
- Reinforced aluminum or steel pivot arms
All material on this page referring to Pioneer HR1500PTO Econocover System including text, images, logos and pdfs, are owned by Pioneer, either through copyright or trademark, unless otherwise indicated.
Municipal Equipment, Inc. is an authorized Pioneer reseller.