Pioneer Rack ‘N Pinion® Strong Arm RP4500SAR/SARG
- Refuse systems
- Tarping Systems
This Rack ‘n Pinion® tarping system has been the system of choice in the roll-off industry for over a decade. Our patented hydraulic arms and gear assembly combined with our “Strong Arm” technology and Everlast Tarp Roller produce the only fully hydraulic system known for reliability and low maintenance. The reinforced “C” Channel provides better leverage, greater control, and longer life. Look for the Rack ‘n Pinion tombstone as a symbol of Pioneer’s industry-leading tarping system.
- Applications: Cable hoist roll-off trailers
- Container style/size: Up to 24 foot containers
- Standard tarp: Heavy-duty mesh
- Stronger tarp arms 3/16” A5 steel with reinforced “C” channel
- Telescoping arms with 36″ stroke and nitrited rod cylinders minimize corrosion and provide longer life
- Spring loaded Everlast roller assembly
- Quick tarp attachment
- Ratchet and pawl design for faster installation and easier tarp installation
- Arms feature external cylinders for easier accessibility and maintenance
- Offset stabilizer bar virtually eliminates roller damage
- Telescopic arms cover containers of various heights (up to 8’) and lengths (up to 24’)
- Industry leading 5-year non-prorated warranty covers the entire system (excludes tarp)
- Adjustable gantry moves vertically from 60 to 90 inches
- Roller mounted on gantry means less weight aloft which results in less stress on the framework
- Fixed gantry (SAR model)
- Hydraulic gantry (SARG model)
All material on this page referring to Pioneer Rack ‘N Pinion® Strong Arm RP4500SAR/SARG including text, images, logos and pdfs, are owned by Pioneer, either through copyright or trademark, unless otherwise indicated.
Municipal Equipment, Inc. is an authorized Pioneer reseller.