Pioneer Rack ‘N Pinion® Strong Arm RP4500SATR
Rack ‘n Pinion® Strong Arm systems utilize rack and pinion technology for controlled side arm movement. A hydraulic cylinder moves a rack gear forward and backward. The rack gear is mated with a pinion gear attached to the base of the pivot arms. This arrangement creates a mechanical advantage that provides continuous control over speed and precise synchronization of the pivot arms as they cover and uncover the container. Look for the distinctive tombstone, a symbol of Pioneer’s Rack ‘n Pinion tarping system’s industry-leading quality for over a decade.
- Applications: Cable hoist roll-off trailers
- Container style/size: Up to 32 foot containers
- Standard tarp: Heavy-duty mesh
- Tarping system with pivot assembly for consistently precise tarp movement
- Adjustable gantry moves vertically from 60″ to 96″ (SATR)
- Roller mounted on gantry, reducing stress on framework
- Spring-loaded roller assembly
- Fixed length unbreakable pivot arms
- Industry-leading 5-year non-prorated warranty covers the entire system (excludes tarp)
- Features Pioneer’s distinctive tombstone
All material on this page referring to Pioneer Rack ‘N Pinion® Strong Arm RP4500SATR including text, images, logos and pdfs, are owned by Pioneer, either through copyright or trademark, unless otherwise indicated.
Municipal Equipment, Inc. is an authorized Pioneer reseller.